Request and Book
Enter the required dates and submit your request. We will be back to you within 24 hours!
Request and Book
Skiing in Austria, Hotel Kaprun is the best place to stay!
The ski area consist of the ski areas Zell am See and Kaprun and is called the largest ski area of Europe. You can enjoy the valley and the rest of the ski areas (in total 138km piste). You don’t have to worry about the ski conditions. Snow is guaranteed on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier with a height of 3203m. The pistes on the glacier are definitely worth a visit because of their high lengths and snow quality. Other pistes like the Schmitten are mainly covered by lovely powder snow and walking, for the greater part through the forests, will of course cause a splendid spectacle. It is child-friendly and the trees and many restaurants create an atmospheric area. Your lift pass allows access to the whole region inclusive of glacier and to the ski buses between Zell am See and Kaprun. There are also plenty of possibilities for ski cross-country.
It is our opinion that the beginner slope in the centre of Kaprun is one of the best places you could learn to ski/board. The slope is about 200m away from our hotel (about 3 minutes walk in ski boots).
Snowboarding in Zell am See - Kaprun!
Ready for action & fun?
For a long time, the Zell am See - Kaprun ski region has offered all snowboarders the best descents and the best groomed fun and snow parks in the region of Salzburg. Whether new to park or a pro - fun & pleasure is guaranteed!
TOP reasons why it is worth snowboarding in your winter holidays in Zell am See - Kaprun:
- magnificent descents and freeride arena in the Schmitten ski region and the glacier ski resort Kitzsteinhorn
- Schmitten fun slope XXL - the longest fun-slope of the world
- Schmitten night slope
- Trass-descent - thrill at an incline of up to 70% for absolute professionals on the board
- 3 parks in Kitzsteinhorn - GLACIER PARK, CENTRAL PARK & EASY PARK
- Superpipe Kitzsteinhorn - 160 metres long - an absolute MUST for all snowboarders!